Freya is the newest addition to the Valhalla family, and is the perfect choice for hidden installations in large venues. The Freya projection is a recessed ceiling case and is now available in a large range of standard sizes and screen surfaces, even as Tab Tension versions. Freya is made of aluminum and is developed and produced in Sweden.
As a key feature the screen is entirely hidden when not in use, with both screen and bottom dowel retraced in the recessed case. Moreover, Freya offers you the possibility to install the case first and the screen any time later, therefore the screen surface is not at risk of damage during construction work. Sliding brackets on top of the case allow easy and unlimited adjustment when installing.
Freya Key Features:
- Projection screen for recessed ceiling installations
- Possibility to install the case first and screen later
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow unlimited adjustment during installation
- Adjustable inner brackets
- Bottom of case is removable without tools for screen installation or maintenance
- Delivered with 3 m hard wire cable
- Case size (W x H): 203 x 178 mm
- Case length: screen width + 280 mm
- Cut-out case size (W x H): 170 x 60 mm
- Cut-out length: screen width + 230 mm
- Supplied with hard wire cable only
- Requires installation by an by an approved electrician
- Recommended control options: Control Box, AutoLink RF or RF remote control (see below for details) or contact us for details of IR controls firstname.lastname@example.org
Pliable matt white surface which provides excellent flat viewing area and superb colour rendition (colour temp. 6565 K). Full HD compliant. It diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Gain 1.0. Washable with mild dishwashing liquid diluted with warm water.
Euroscreen's Xpert surface is 100% PVC free, and is manufactured without using hazardous substances. While it is a more environmentally friendly viewing surface, Xpert does not sacrifice quality and effectiveness. Xpert has a B1 flame retardant rating. The polyester fabric features a two-side polymer coating with a matt white woven front projection surface with a specially developed pattern structure to spread the projected light even over the surface. Provides broad panoramic viewing angle. This pattern base also provides superior diffusion in the projected image, making it perform even better than the 1080 compliance standard. Provides excellent viewing flatness and colour rendition (colour temp. 6430 K). The fabric is also supplied with a white black-out backing for superior blocking of incoming light from behind.
Euroscreen's standard matt white surface with fibreglass support and black-backed. It diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Suitable for "wear & tear" installations, such as public restaurants and pubs.
Please note: The projection screen is sensitive to heat and are not suitable as black-out, or sun protection. Do not install close to heat sources like radiators, amplifiers or turned on TV-sets.
|Screen Size (W x H)||Weight|
|250 x 250cm||37kg|
|275 x 275cm||39kg|
|300 x 300cm||41kg|
|325 x 325cm||42kg|
|350 x 350cm||43kg|
|375 x 375cm||45kg|
|400 x 400cm||51kg|
|425 x 425cm||56kg|