Freya is the newest addition to the Valhalla family, and is the perfect choice for hidden installations in large venues. The Freya projection is a recessed ceiling case and is now available in a large range of standard sizes and screen surfaces, even as Tab Tension versions. Freya is made of aluminum and is developed and produced in Sweden.
As a key feature the screen is entirely hidden when not in use, with both screen and bottom dowel retraced in the recessed case. Moreover, Freya offers you the possibility to install the case first and the screen any time later, therefore the screen surface is not at risk of damage during construction work. Sliding brackets on top of the case allow easy and unlimited adjustment when installing.
The tab tension model features an additional selection of tensioned screen surfaces. The tensioning function makes it possible to adjust the flatness of the surface and therefore provide a perfectly flat viewing surface for years to come.
Freya Tab Tension Key Features:
- Heavy weight bottom dowel
- Case size (W x H): 203 x 178 mm
- Total case length (incl. flanges): screen width + 450 mm
- Cut-out case size (W x H): 170 x 160 mm
- Cut-out length: screen width + 400 mm
- Widescreen 16:10 format with black borders
- 25-30 cm black drop as standard
- Supplied with hard wire cable only
- Requires installation by an by an approved electrician
- Recommended control options: Control Box, AutoLink RF or RF remote control (see below for details)
Available in the following surfaces.
Neutral grey rear projection diffusing surface allows placement of projector behind the screen. Provides high resolution and excellent contrast even in ambient light.
Please Note: Screens with a height or width which exceeds 210cm may have a welded seam, please call for details.
|Screen Size (W x H)||Viewing Area (W x H)||Diagonal||Weight|
|250 x 180cm||240 x 150cm||111"||35kg|
|275 x 195cm||265 x 165.5cm||123"||37kg|
|300 x 210cm||290 x 181cm||135"||41kg|
|325 x 230cm||315 x 197cm||146"||43kg|
|350 x 245cm||340 x 212.5cm||158"||48kg|
|375 x 260cm||365 x 228cm||170"||54kg|