The InterM PA60A is a professional 60 watt digital mixer amplifier for both 100v line and low impedance loudspeaker systems.
The PA60 Mixer Amplifier can be desktop or rack mounted and is ideal for commercial audio applications such as background music, paging and public address.
It provides not only MIC, LINE but also variety of audio inputs such as AUX, TEL IN and additional functions such as tone control of BASS/TREBLE, and priority mode.
Ideal for Applications in Education facilities: Elementary, High School, College, University, Training Institute, etc, Commercial establishments: Department stores, Shopping centres, Multiplex cinemas, hospitals, etc and Public facilities: Government offices, transportation, stations, terminal, exhibition hall, factory, resorts, etc
Inter-M PA60A Key features:
- High Efficiency Class-D Amplifier - High efficiency, low power consumption due to Class-D amplifier.
- Various Input Terminal - 3 MIC Inputs, 2 Line Inputs, 1 Stereo Line Input, TEL IN and EXT IN input
- Input / Output Monitoring - Built-in input signal display LED and output level display LED (7 Dots) per channel
- Tone Control- Depending on the frequency used, there are treble and bass controllers to adjust the tone to suit your surroundings and purpose. (At 100Hz and 10kHz,each adjustable ± 10dB)
- Speaker Selection Switch - Selective-zone / All-zone broadcast by 5 speaker selection switches and a switch for all.
- Priority Broadcast Function- Priority broadcasting function is adopted which can control other input signals by input signal of TEL IN and INPUT 1. (TEL IN >> INPUT 1 >> INPUT 2~6)
- User Friendly Features - Chime and Siren, EXT IN, MIX OUT
- Phantom Power Support - PHANTOM POWER support for high intensity condenser microphone (INPUT 1~3)