The Monacor LA-202 Active Induction Loop Amplifier with 3 inputs, phantom power, covers up to 200m². Is ideal for use for the hearing impaired in churches, theatres, cinemas, waiting rooms and lounges, as interpreting systems, for lectures in museums, exhibitions, etc.
LA-202 Key Features:
- Dynamic compressor
- Automatic talkover
- Metal loss correction 0-(+3) dB/oct.
- 3 mic/line inputs with 40 V phantom power, to be switched on additionally
- 6.3 mm input for inserting external devices
- Integrated SD card reader for reproduction of stored alarm messages
- 2-way tone control
- LED level meter
- comes complete with 19" rack mounting brackets
- Loop current 7 A (peak)
- Loop resistance 0.2-2 Ω
- Room size up to 200 m2
- Inputs mic 1.5 mV/6.8 kΩ, combo, bal.
- switchable to line 630 mV/10 kΩ, combo, bal.
- line 630 mV/4.7 kΩ, RCA, unbal.
- alarm: 2 screw terminals for connecting a switch
- Outputs loop: 2 screw terminals
- Equalizer bass ± 10 dB, 100 Hz
- Equalizer treble ± 10 dB, 10 kHz
- Frequency range 50-8,000 Hz
- THD < 1%
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 °C
- Power supply ˜ 230 V/50 Hz/150 VA
- Dimensions 482 x 88 x 280 mm, 2 RS
- Weight 7.6 kg