The Walkabout S Portable PA System from Studiomaster is a lightweight, powerful PA System which is easy to set up and includes speaker stands, microphone and all cables in its own carry case.
The Walkabout S features a total of 300 Watts of clear audio power, 5 channel mixer (3x mic/line, 1x mic/stereo and 1x stereo), 16 program DSP and 5 band graphic equaliser. The Walkabout S, has a built in USB/SD Card MP3/media player. Sockets are also provided for you to record your performance.
Once packed the Walkabout has a retractable handle and recessed casters making light work when moving.
Walkabout S Key Features:
- 4 mic inputs, 2 stereo inputs
- 2 x 150W amplifier with 10" speaker cabinets
- All in one package, with integrated wheels and carry handle
- Built in digital effects, MP3 playback with USB/SD card slots
- Speaker stands and speaker cables are included
- Input Sensitivity for Max Output (8Ω)
- Channel 1-3: Mic : Min -12dBu, Max -48dBu, Line : Min +20dBu, Max -13dBu
- Channel 4/5: Mic : Min -12dBu, Max -48dBu, Line : Min +20dBu, Max +12dBu
- Channel 6/7: RCA photo : Min +3dBu, Max -14dBu
- Equalisation : HI (12kHz), LO (80Hz)
- Graphic Equaliser : 125Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 4kHZ, 8kHz
- Power : 2x 150W (peak music), 2x 75W (RMS)MP3 Player : SD CARD / USB
- Cooling : 2 x 40mm twin speed fans
- Speakers : 2 way, 1x10" Bass, 1x150x50mm HF unit
- Connections: Channels 1-3 : Combination XLR mic & 1/4" jack line, Channels 4-5 : XLR mic & 1/4" jack stereo line, Channels 6-7: RCA phono
- Output : 1/4" jack speaker outputs
See the Kinsman KPA100C PA System for a similar system at a cheaper price!