The best of both worlds, the TASCAM Model 24 is a full featured 24 Track Digital Multitrack Recorder and 24 Channel USB Audio Interface with integrated Analog Mixdown capabilities. From stage to studio, the Model 24 helps you bring your music together in one easy-to-use device.
At the heart of the Model 24 is the legendary TASCAM Portastudio multi-track recording engine. Delivering quality and reliability as only TASCAM can, the Model 24 enables you to record and play back any combination of 24 tracks of digital audio as well as perform overdubs and punch-ins quickly and easily.
Record every live gig you play, build your songs track by track, or play along to pre-recorded backing tracks and record the final performance. The Model 24 is designed to work the way you work, with no delays, no limitations and no compromises.
Equally at home in a project studio as on the road the Model 24 is the ideal analog counterpart to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). With enough inputs to capture an entire band in a single take, the Model 24 provides quick and easy signal routing to and from your computer without having to stop to re-patch and re-set levels. Inspiration won’t wait, and TASCAM won’t slow you down.
Featuring 12 Mono input channels and 4 Mono/Stereo channels, the TASCAM Model 24 is flexible enough to support most groups on stage but compact enough to carry to the gig. Low noise, high gain preamps, one-knob compressors (on selected channels), flexible routing, powerful EQ and silky smooth 100mm faders combine to deliver a truly dynamic, real-time mixing experience. Combine this with a 7 band EQ, dual monitor sends, and on-board effects making the Model 24 a truly powerful portable mixing solution, ready to take the stage (or studio). No confusing sub menus, no lost presets, just immediate hands-on control and incredible analog sound quality.
Designed for use on the road and in the studio, The Model 24 features four different channel strip configurations. The first two channels feature both an XLR input as well as a switchable line/instrument level ¼” input. These are followed by a ¼” TRS Insert connector for easy patching of a compressor, EQ or other effects. Next are the preamp gain controls (with overload indicator LED), switches for a 100Hz Low cut and the Line/Instrument level select switch.
Simple, Intuitive Design
One glance is all you need. The TASCAM Model 24 was developed for easy and immediate operation, with everything you need placed right at your fingertips. 100mm faders allow for precise control over volume. A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu diving, and all input/output connections are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
The Model 24 is truly a modern take on a classic design.
TASCAM’s Revolutionary Recording Technology
Featuring 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps in addition to multiple sets of stereo line inputs, the Model 24 delivers studio quality audio performance right from the start. When it’s time to record The TASCAM Model 24 allows musicians and engineers to capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time. And once the take is done, the Model 24 can easily playback any or all of the recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown.
In addition to the studio quality mic preamps and powerful EQ and routing options the Model 24 features a dedicated stereo channel 1/8”, dual RCA Bluetooth™ connectivity. This allows users to easily integrate mobiles devices into the mix for rehearsal playback, walk-in music and more. Finaly, the TASCAM Model 24 can also act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
Durability and Reliability
Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, the Model 24 can easily be carried from studio to stage with the confidence that TASCAM’s legendary reliability will keep the music going.
Model 24 Key Features:
- All-in-One, Multitrack Recorder with 22 channel Mixer and USB Audio Interface
- WAV 48kHz/24-bit, 24 channel multitrack recording to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards
- Built-in USB Audio Interface to send/receive audio data to/from DAW
- 22 Inputs (20 Balanced, 12 Monaural, and 4 Stereo)
- 16 TASCAM Microphone Preamps
- Input Mode switch on every input channel
- TASCAM Ultra-HDDA Mic Pre-amp (Channels 1 to 12)
- Preamp Gain Controller with Overload indicator (Channels 1 to 12)
- 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid-range frequency (Channels 1 to 12)
- 100kHz Low-cut Filter (Channels 1 to 12)
- 7-band Graphic EQ
- 16 Pre-set Effects
- 100mm Long-throw Faders for precise adjustment
- Mute, Main/Sub, PLF switches on every input channel
- Bluetooth® input supporting both AAC and SBC codecs
- SUB Outputs via XLR Balanced and RCA Unbalanced connectors
- LINE Inputs via RCA Pin and ⅛" Stereo Mini jacks
- 3 AUX Outputs (Monitor 1, Monitor 2, FX)
- 1 Stereo Output for Control Room
- Phantom Power (+48V)
- ¼" Stereo Headphone Output
- Backlit buttons for key operations such as REC and Play
- Multi Jog-dial for quick menu operation
- 12-segment LED Output Level Meters
If you have seen this cheaper elsewhere please give us a call, we do not like to be beaten on price!