PLEASE SELECT AN ITEM ABOVE TO SEE AVAILABLE LENGTHS.
High quality stereo audio connection cable with RCA Phono gold plated plugs for tranmission of analogue audio signals.
Made with OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) cable which is produced by melting and casting copper under a near vacuum atmosphere to lower the residual oxygen content. This reduces corrosion and enhances conductivity.
- 99.9% Pure OFC Copper Cable
- Heavy duty Die-cast 24k gold plated connectors
- Silver cast injection hood
- Individually screened cable
- RoHS Compliant
- Available in 0.75, 1.5, 3, 5 and 10 metre lengths.