Inductive loop amplifiers are a must for modern PA installations, providing equal access for people with hearing impairments by transmitting audio signals to hearing aids fitted with a "T" switch.
Designed to compliment the Adastra 900 Series of mixer amplifiers and are ideal for use in churches, theatres, conference rooms, museums, waiting rooms etc.
Adastra Induction Loop Amplifiers Key Features:
- Each channel accepts input via XLR, 6.3mm Jack or RCA phono
- Inputs switchable between mic and line with optional phantom power +36Vdc
- Built-in siren for evacuation alert
- Tamper proof channel volume, bass & treble and loop current level controls
- Peak current LED indication
- AGC (automatic gain control)
- 19" Rack Mountable
- Power supply 230Vac, 50Hz, (100W)
- Frequency response 50Hz - 5kHz±3dB
- Input sensitivity : Line -6dBu/6k Ohms
- Input sensitivity : Mic -56dBu/2k Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio 75dB (line mode), 60dB (mic. mode)
- THD <1%
- Dimensions 425 x 266 x 44mm (1U)
- Weight 4.7kg
DON'T FORGET TO ADD ON YOUR LOOP CABLE AND ACCESSORIES BELOW WHEN ORDERING.