The ILD100 audio induction loop driver is in a class of its own. This compact and stylish unit is capable of driving loop areas in excess of 100m2 with an unrivalled clarity of sound for superior intelligibility. Based on proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by a full 5 year warranty and free technical support.
All connections are plug and socket style for simple quick installation. Configuration VOX switching sets priorities for each input e.g. emergency annoouncements can override other audio inputs. Twin phono (RCA) inputs provide a simple interface to hi-fi systems and televisions. The ILD100BX Kit comes complete with a Boundary microphone Q400: AKG manufactured hypercardioid boundary microphone.
Freestanding or wall mounted, the ILD100 is the obvious choice for smaller installations such as TV loop systems, private home loops, video conference rooms, nursing homes, reception and waiting rooms area loops.
ILD100TX Key Features:
- Area coverage to >200m2
- Boundary microphone Q400
- Low lifetime cost
- Excellent proven reliability
- 5 year warranty
- Unrivalled intelligibility
- VOX switching - configured to prioritise Mic 1 input
- Built in tone control
- Very compact - 216 x 124 x 44mm
- 2 microphone inputs (electret)
- 1 line input - twin phono (RCA) connectors for TV / hi-fi connection
- Power: 15W 230V AC nominal, 45-65Hz, 120V and 12V DC options also available, Power switch and LED indicator on front panel
- Microphone input: 2 inputs: 3.5mm mono connector for electret microphones
- DC powering for electret capsules. (Requires MAT60 adaptor to take XLR balanced microphone input). Front panel recessed gain control
- Line input: 2 x phono (RCA) connectors, impedance 60kΩ each side, 20kΩ differential. Sensitivity matched to SCART signal level. Front panel recessed gain control
- Drive voltage: 3.0Vrms (4.2Vpk) at maximum output current
- Dimensions: W x D x H 12.4 x 21.6 x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
We can supply the full Ampetronic range, please contact us for details firstname.lastname@example.org