HDMI Active Optical Cable (AOC) use fibre optic cable to carry the HDMI signal. This means that the signal can be carried much further than a traditional copper cable, and reduces the risk of interference. This cable supports resolutions of up to 4K over long cable runs, up to 100m.
HDMI AOC cables also have copper wires inside which carries the power so no external power adapter or extender is required.
The HDMI AOC range can transmit a HDMI signal up to 100m while still keeping 4k@60Hz resolution with 18Gbps bandwidth, HDR and 3D.
- Available in lengths from 25m up to 100m
- Extends HDMI up to 100m
- Supports resolutions up to 4k (2160p) at 60Hz
- Compliant with HDMI v2.0 / 1.4
- Supports 4k HDR format
- Supports HDCP, EDID, CEC, DDC
- Plug & Play, no driver required
- Highly resistant to EMI and RFI
- Data Rate: 18 Gbps
- Low power consumption, no external power supply needed