The NEC P525UL Projecto ris visible yet noiseless – bringing a sense of calm to your meeting spaces
Scalable visualisation has never been so silent. With an outstandingly low noise level of just 22dB*, the P525UL is quieter than the ticking of a watch.
Thanks to the completely sealed engine, this laser projector is filter-free meaning 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. Comprehensive connectivity and optional WiFi provide the utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The enhanced embedded MultiPresenter functionality enables wireless presentation and screen sharing for up to 16 devices simultaneously, out of the box to your meeting room. The technology is future-proof with the capability of processing 4K inputs at 30Hz. Bringing the future of projection to your meeting room has never been easier, quieter and as low maintenance than with the NEC P525UL.
*in Eco mode / High Bright mode: 26dB
NEC P525UL Key Features:
No filter service required – a completely sealed optical laser LCD engine allows a filter-free design. Brilliant colour brightness is maintained and servicing costs need no longer feature in your budget.
- Low Noise Level – with 22dB, the silent technology will not disturb your meeting.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to 4K@30 Hz input processing.
Minimised Carbon Footprint – with only 330W power consumption in normal mode for lowering your TCO.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.
- Professional and Flexible Installation – versatile projection characteristics allow for simple positioning of the projector, making installation easy and potentially saving set up costs.