EW500 G4-GB Handheld System with E935 Cardioid Tx Mic CH38
The pro‘s choice. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew 500 G4‘s flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world‘s music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
The pinnacle of the evolution series, powered by Sennheiser’s renowned e 935 on a lightweight black aluminum handheld transmitter, ready to take the world’s biggest live stages.
This product operates on CH38 - (GBw: 606 - 678 MHz)
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations