EW500 G4-GB Lapel System with MKE2 Omni Lapel Mic CH38
The pro‘s choice. Renowned sound engineers rely on the EW500 G4‘s flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world‘s music stages. Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
The pro‘s choice for impressive presentations. The professional MKE 2 Gold omni-directional condenser microphone resists the test of time on any big live stage and ensures a high speech intelligibility on any stage, indoors and outdoors.
This product operates on CH38 - (GBw: 606 - 678 MHz)
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50 mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations