The Signet AKM1 Meeting room kit consists of a PDA200E Induction loop amplifier, APM plated mic, and an 'AFILS fitted' sticker and is suitable for use in meeting/seminar rooms. Up to 200 metres (metal free) coverage - ideal for most 'free space' applications.
A powerful and very cost-effective induction loop amplifier designed to drive a perimeter loop of up to 200 square metres. Fully compliant with BS 7594, clause 10 A3 and BS EN 60118-4 when correctly installed.
The PDA200E has revolutionised the induction loop marketplace by bringing the ability understand, install and appreciate the technology involved to a whole new client base.
Straightforward internal screw connectors and preset controls means no specialist audio experience or audio connectors are required.
The PDA200E Induction Loop Systems provides greater levels of security due to its wall-mounting capabilities.
PDA200E Key Features:
- AKM1 Meeting room kit includes PDA200E amplifier, APM plated mic, 'AFILS fitted' sticker
- Up to 200m2 coverage
- Wall-mounting metal enclosure for permanent installation
- Internal drive, level and tone controls
- Four inputs - microphone; line/outreach; alert (for doorbells, fire alarms, etc) and 100V line (for PA system connection)
- Ideal for electrical contractors - no audio connectors or experience required.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
- Inputs: 1 x Microphone, 1 x Line/Outreach, 1 x Alert and 1 x 100V line (all screw type connectors)
- Indicators:Input level; loop drive meter; power on
- Controls: Input level, loop drive, tone
- Mid-range tone control to improve intelligibility
- Alert input & tone generator for doorbells, alarms, etc.
- Phantom Power on microphone input
- 100V line input from PA system
- 'Outreach' plates provide modular input choice (additional line or mic,etc.)
- Dimensions: W 273 x H 200 x D 77mm (amplifier only)
- Weight 2.82kg
DONT FORGET TO ADD ON YOUR LOOP CABLE AND ACCESSORIES BELOW WHEN ORDERING.