Signet's Fosmeter Pro Induction Loop receiver/tester kit is designed to simplify the setup of an induction loop system and ensure it's compliance with the latest version of BS EN 60118-4 (Magnetic field strength in audio-frequency induction loops for Hearing Aid purposes).
The kit includes everything required to set-up and test an audio-frequency induction loop system to current International standards, including:-
- An FPRO Fosmeter Pro induction loop tester complete with intuitive display and simple to follow test menus
- A calibrated signal generator complete with pre-loaded test tones
- A set of high quality headphones.
As well as checking the magnetic field strength of an induction loop system, the FPROK1 also measures background noise, frequency response, metal compensation AND allows installers to listen to the loop signal.
- 1 x Fosmeter Pro (FPRO),
- 1 x Audio Signal Generator (FPROSG),
- 2 x Protective pouch,
- 1 x 32 ohm headphones (HEAD1) for FPRO,
- 2 x 9 V battery,
- 1 x User Instruction (Document No. DCM0004006), i.e. this document,
- 1 x FPRO Calibration Certificate (Document No. DCM0004007)
- 1 x AFILS Test Certificate (Document No. DCM0004008).