Introducing SigNET’s new PDA7/SD a free standing loop amplifier, with easy-to- use graphical display & Class D output stages for maximum efficiency.
- Clear & intuitive LCD interface allows simple set-up of input levels, output current, phantom power and metal compensation
- 500m2 coverage
- 2 x XLR mic/line inputs (selectable)
- Anti-tamper lock function prevents unauthorised adjustment of system settings
- 5 year warranty as standard
- Class D output stage for maximum efficiency and very high output
- Superior analogue audio processing with a powerful CPU and cutting-edge technology provide life-like speech and first class music reproduction
- Short circuit protection against loop faults for increased reliability
- Fault relay & LCD display provide clear indication of operation and fault status
- Industry leading dual action automatic gain control compensates for poor microphone technique
- Line level output for recording or daisy-chaining multiple units to cover larger areas.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Type: Free-standing (supplied with IEC 320 fused mains lead)
- Coverage: 500m2, i.e. rooms up to approx. 22m x 22m (PDA7/SD)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR mic/line, 1 x Outreach
- Outputs: Loop 1, Line Out, Fault Relay
- Controls: Sensitivity Level Controls; Line In, Mic, 12V Phantom, Outreach, Optical, Metal Comp, Loop Drive
- Indicators: LED display.
- Dimensions: 67H x 218W x 280D mm.
- Weight: 2.38kg