With more than 10% of the population suffering from some kind of hearing impairment the PL1 is the ideal device to ensure that your environment meets the standards laid out by the Disability Discrimination Act.
The attractively designed PL1 is ideal for restricted person to person contact in areas such as banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, open plan offices and ticket booths, it can also be used in schools, shops, nursing homes, leisure centres, hotels, GP surgeries as well as many other private, public or civil applications.
Made from durable ABS plastic, the unit is lightweight and tough enough to be transported and an integral battery allows the unit to be used in most environments. The unit will cover an area of 1.2 m2 and uses an integral high performance microphone to pick up speech and conversations, (however an external microphone may be added if required). Built-in cut-off timer automatically shuts down the system after 10, 30, 60 minutes if the unit is not being used, helping to maintain battery life for prolonged use. Connection of the plug-top charger overrides the timer function to ensure the unit remains operational at all times. The PL1/K1 is now supplied with a robust wall-mounting storage shelf.
- All-in-one system, portable and robust
- Attractive free-standing design, supplied with a robust wall-mounting storage shelf
- Simple to operate, one button operation
- Coverage area 1.2m2
- Inputs: 2 x Mic (one built-in mic. and one 3.5mm remote mic. socket for AMT or AMD mics)
- Indicators: Power on; input level; charging required; charging in progress, audio warning of imminent shutdown.
- Controls: On/off button; adjust auto-shut off timer
- Internal batteries
- Built-in cut-off timer to prolong battery life
- Dimensions: W 250 xD 300 xH 100mm (main unit)
- Weight: 1.7Kg