The Kramer VP-211DS is a high-performance switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher, and unbalanced stereo audio signals. When configured as a standby switcher, it will switch to the secondary input upon loss of the primary input.
- High Bandwidth - 300MHz (-3dB).
- Loop Out - Input 1.
- Control - Automatic or contact closure.
- Automatic Standby Switching - It will switch from secondary input to primary input when a signal is detected.
- Primary Input - Selectable.
- Active Input LED Indicators.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.