Special offer! Limited stock at this price!
- Ideal for banks, post offices, small meeting rooms, reception desks, ticket offices and any other application requiring restricted or small area coverage
- PDA103 amplifier includes a 3.5mm microphone input (for use with the AMT microphone supplied), a line level input and an 'outreach' socket
- Metal compensation control helps improve intelligibility in rooms with high metal content
- Adjustable mic, line level and 'outreach' controls.
- Drive (level) control allows the amplifier's output stage to be set-up to suit the exact characteristics of the application.
- State-of-the-art audio processor features an automatic gain control which compensates for poor microphone techniques and helps suppress loud noises, hisses and clicks
- Limit, Peak, Loop Fault and Power On indicators
- Designed to be wall-mounted using the keyholes provided
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of BS7594 and EN60118-4 when correctly installed
- Hearing Loop Type: Wall mountable. Plugtop mains lead supplied.
- Coverage: 1.2m2 approx.
- Dimensions: 35mm x 135mm x 130mm (including controls). Weight: 380g (amplifier only).
- Inputs: 1 x 3.5mm mic. socket; 1 x 3.5mm line level socket, 1 x Outreach socket
- Indicators: Limit; Peak; Loop Fault; Power On.
- Controls: Mic; Line; Outreach; Metal Compensation; Loop Drive (Level)
- Kit content: PDA103 amplifier; PL1/PSU1 plugtop power supply; AMT microphone; TX2 pre-formed counter loop; 'Hearing Loop Fitted' sticker.